CrossFit Spur Holiday Hours
11/28/19 – (Thanksgiving Day) CLOSED
11/29/19 – (Black Friday) 9:00am Class, 10:00am Open Gym
12/24/19 – (Christmas Eve) NO EVENING CLASSES
12/25/19 – (Christmas Day) CLOSED
12/26/19 – 9:00am Class, 10:00am Open Gym
12/31/19 – (New Years Eve) NO EVENING CLASSES
01/01/20 – (New Years Day) CLOSED
Be sure to RSVP to all classes using WodHopper as it is always updated with holiday hours and inclement weather cancellations.
11/28/19 – Delmar Turkey Trot
– We will be meeting at Barefoot Space at 8:30am to walk over to the starting line.
– There are a limited number of Spurkey Trot shirts available pre-race for $25.
– After the race we are headed to Twisted Vine for Doughnuts and Draughts.
12/21/19 – 12 Days of Christmas WOD
– Spur Holiday Party immediately following. Feel free to bring a plate to share.
– This is a family friendly event so feel free to being everyone along!
Endurance Class – Starting 01/05/20
– Coach Jason Grossman will be coaching an Aerobic Capacity Class on Sundays at 7:30am.
– Develop a thorough understanding of how to improve your recovery as well as your cardiovascular engine and muscular stamina.
– This class will be capped at 8 people.
* If you’re not RSVP’d you cannot just show up and participate.
– Schedule subject to change. ALWAYS CHECK WODHOPPER!
Barbell Class – Starting 01/11/20
– Due to the popularity of our Wednesday evening Barbell Class, we will be adding a second barbell class on Saturdays at 7:30am!
RSVP to ALL classes
– Make sure to check in on the front desk iPad before attending class.
– You can also enter your workout scores on the same iPad after class.
Wipe down all equipment before you put it away
– It’s that time of year, please do your best to control germs.
– PLEASE stay home if you aren’t feeling well. A few days away from the gym isn’t the end of the world!
Be On Time
– If you are late to class, you are still expected to do the FULL warm-up.
– Your safety is our priority and there is a reason for each movement in every warm up.
– Make sure to follow @CrossFitSpur on Facebook and Instagram for daily updates.
– We have a members only group on Facebook for our members to interact with each other so please be sure to join!