On Ramp Introduction Program
If you are new to CrossFit you must first complete our On Ramp program. These one on one training sessions provide a fundamental skill and knowledge base to ensure the safety of our new athletes as they begin CrossFit classes. Each of the 5 On Ramp classes are scheduled individually with a coach to best suit your availability.
- Provide an understanding of CrossFit Spur programming and methodology
- Assess and correct movement patterns to ensure safety in exercise
- Demonstrate and determine appropriate options for all movements
- Gradually introduce workouts of appropriate intensity levels
- Make sure all participants are comfortable enough to participate in regular classes
For Experienced CrossFitters
Those who have participated in CrossFit for a minimum of 6 months and can demonstrate proficiency in both the fundamental movements and olympic lifts.
- 1 Month – $140.00 (automatic renewal)
- 3 Months – $375.00
- 6 Months – $720.00
- 12 Months – $1,320.00
- *Must have 6 months experience at another CrossFit affiliated box or complete the CrossFit Spur On-Ramp program prior to participation CrossFit classes. Doing CrossFit or “CrossFit style” workouts on your own does not qualify as experience. No exceptions.
10% discount on monthly memberships for police, military, firefighters, nurses, teachers and Albany Medical Center employees. Cannot be combined with other offers. Must provide valid ID.
Drop ins are always welcome at CrossFit Spur!
We ask that visiting athletes have experience as a member in a CrossFit box and/or have gone through an introductory program (on-ramp, fundamentals, 101, etc.)
Weekly membership options are available. Email email@example.com for details.Please contact John@crossfitspur.com at least 24 hours prior to your visit!