IT’S BACK AGAIN!
Here’s what you need to know as we head into the CrossFit Spur Intramural Open for the FOURTH year!!
The CrossFit Spur Intramural Open is all about having a good time with the Spur community. Each Friday night for 6 weeks we show up to support one another, cheer for our friends, give our best effort and appreciate how hard we all work at living a fun and healthy life!
– Every Friday night from February 22nd through March 15th (6 weeks)
– First heat start time is scheduled for 6:30pm
– CrossFit Spur!
– EVERYONE!!! This event is designed for all to participate. There will be scaling options available for any ability level.
How It Works:
While the CrossFit Games Open may be based on performance, the CrossFit Spur Open is solely based on FUN! Yes, you do need to sign up for BOTH to participate but one has no impact on the other.
Your CF Games registration will allow you to enter a score online which you can look at in the future. Consider it a benchmark workout to track your progress. If you don’t sign up you’ll be really sad when you look back at a blank page next year… so we make everyone do it!
Your CF SPUR registration is your ticket to fun every Friday night. Our scoring system is based on things like:
– Best team spirit
– Which athlete gave the best effort
– Most fans in attendance
– New PR or first
Sign Me Up!:
**All participants must register for BOTH the Spur Open and the Games Open!***
– There will be 5 teams, each limited to 9 athletes and a captain (coach).
– PLEASE do not register if you will miss more than ONE night. Don’t steal a spot from someone who is able to participate.
CrossFit SPUR Registration
(Password to view event: spurvert)